Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tepanyaki

This year we had my birthday dinner at the Tepanyaki in Lehi. Mostly so we could have some sushi with the normal Tepanyaki fare.

Jes had been anesthetized earlier in the day and was still not fully over the effects of that, so she looked pretty well exhausted when we first got there, but seemed to do better as dinner wore on.


It is fun to watch and interact with the chef, but by far, the best thing about this place is watching the boys and all there reactions to what is going on.



Both Caleb and Spencer plug their ears when the fire things are happening. I am not sure why, but I suppose there is some hissing and sizzling going on that is a little loader than normal.






It was a pretty good volcano this time!



I miss being home with everyone more than I am. It is one of the real struggles I have. I really like what I do, but really dislike how it takes me away so much.

No comments: