Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rachel & Cameron in Hawaii

The first week in June was Rachel and Cameron's chance to come over to Honolulu for a week and play. Lauri and Rebecca were here as well.

Of course, they just had to come to my office and decorate it so we could celebrate my birthday (late). They made arrangements to get me out of the office for a few minutes and then surprise me when I came back. It was fun.

They even made me a cake out of Ho Hos.

They wrote with silly string on the wall. Funny thing is, even after cleaning it off and washing the wall, you can still read what they wrote!

I shocked Rebecca by getting her with the string.

Dinner at Teddy's Bigger Burgers.

Walking on the beach at sunset.

Rachel and Cameron spent a lot of time in the water at Waikiki. We even went swimming there a couple of evenings while they were here. It was fun!

Cameron and Rachel both got henna tattoos.


Photo op with a statue at Waikiki.

Overlooking the City from the Punchbowl. Always a good place to reflect.


Of course we got to the Dole Plantation to get Dole Whip and just had to get a few photos there as well.


They enjoyed the day and the evening at the PCC. It is always fun, but so exhausting!



Rachel and Cameron spent a day at the Arizona Memorial and all the other WWII historic sites.


Always a sobering reminder of the price that was paid.

No comments: