Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3, 2010 - Lanai Lookout & Halona Blowhole

We came out to Lanai Lookout hoping to see whales. Not much in that department today, but the ocean is pretty today and also pretty angry which makes for some good wave shots.

I love her more each day. She completes me and I am much better when she is here with me!


Anyone out on the point today is in danger of being swept off!



We also drove on over to Halona Blowhole. It was pretty active there as well.



Halona Beach (From Here to Eternity, 50 First Dates) where part of the last Pirates movie was filmed!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

It seems like forever since we have done this. I will always treasure our time here and just talking while we waited for whales.

Kerry said...

Three whales have been sighted this week! One off the Big Island and two off Maui. They are coming back!

Cydney Jensen said...

This post was so cute! I love seeing how much you two still love each other!