Sunday, November 29, 2009

No Training Wheels!

This afternoon late we got a phone call asking if we would come out to Eagle Mountain to watch Caleb ride his bike. Of course we said yes and loaded in the car and went. Even so, it was pretty late in the afternoon and getting pretty cold when we showed up. We went over to the Church parking lot and watched as Caleb showed us his newest accomplishment - riding a two-wheeler with no training wheels!


Nearly had a major accident the first time out, but it was narrowly averted.

Doesn't that grin say it all?

Of course Spencer was part of it too.





Yay, Caleb!

2 comments:

Cydney Jensen said...

Those boys are so big! I can't believe it! Whenever I think about them, I think of them when I left Utah. Everytime I see a picture of them I am shocked about how much they have grown.

Jessica said...

Try living with them and watching them constantly change right now. It isn't fair. Just kidding! It is exciting for them, but I am kind of baffled that they turn 4 and 6 this year.