Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dazzling Shower Trees!

We are coming up on my favorite time of year in Honolulu. I really thought it happened earlier last year, but in looking back over last year's posts, I see that it was June 29 last year when I noticed the Shower Trees were so gorgeous and posted about them. Once again, this year looks to be stupendous. It will certainly be different, but no less spectacular!!!

Last year it was the golden ones and the rainbow ones that were spectacular. This year they are still recovering a little and it is the yellow ones that are over the top! These will all get better over the next two to three weeks. If you look closely, you can see that more flowers are still to open than have opened.














2 comments:

Lauri said...

My favorites are still the pink and I am sad that I will be missing them this year but missing you more!

Kerry said...

They will still be very pretty in August.