Thursday, April 30, 2009

Caleb is 5!

My, how time flies! It really does seem like just yesterday that I was talking on the phone to Jes - me in Salem, OR and her in Las Vegas, as she kept me informed through the day about how labor was progressing!

Then flying to Vegas all the while wondering if I would be there before the birth. And then all the other things that happened over the days and weeks. . .

And in the blink of an eye, he is five! Wow!

It is harder and harder to get all the family together. We miss Cydney and Ken, but know they are where they are supposed to be and doing what they are supposed to be doing.

After dinner Caleb opened his presents at Dr. Dave's office.



Caleb and his two best buddies.

Having cake and playing with the new things.

And modeling the new train engineer's outfit!



Such a cute boy/little man.

No comments: