Friday, March 23, 2007

Sure! I Have One Too!

I decided that if you can't beat them, you may as well join them!

But I also decided that this was a good way to document my travels and the time (way too much) that I am away from home, so I decided to make this Blog about what I am doing while I am away. That way you can all share in some of those things, such as my diving.

It provides a great way for the divers among us to see and share and be jealous too, but it also gives Caleb and Spencer a way to see lots of fish and turtles and other neat critters.


Because of that, I am going back to March 2007 to start and will catch up over the next few weeks. So sit back and enjoy the slide shows!

Mahalo and Aloha!

1 comment:

Cydney Jensen said...

I am really glad that you started this blog. It is fun for me to be able to see your pictures. Even when you are home I still don't get to see the pictures like everyone else. It is kind of like your own scrapbook.